Friday 28 June 2013

DIY Sunglasses...

Hello!
The sun has failed to make an appearance over the last few days. However, by trying to stay positive, I've resorted to a DIY sunglasses post for today. Instead of persuading you to go and get yourself a worthy rain mac (though this might be more sensible) I thought I'd show you how to spice up your sunnies, in a fun way! + it's DEAD easy!

To style up your glasses, all you need is:
1. Cheap pair of classes. Mine were £1.49 from Ebay - get them here...
2. Customise, with anything you fancy. I used Flowers, also from Ebay - get them here...
3. A way off attaching decoration. I used a glue gun, but PVA will also work.


 How to attach your decoration:

1. Staring from the outside, working your way in, put a blob of glue on the base of the flower decoration.
2. Hold the decoration gently in place on the glasses.
3. Repeat this, by adding one onto each side of the glasses, until you reach the centre.
4.  while the glue is drying, remove any glue which may have spread onto the glasses.


You can style up your glasses however you want to, and put more/less decoration on than I have. This is a great idea, if your going to any festivals (*cough* v-festival) this summer, as they look too cute and help you personalise the whole 'shorts, shorts and more shorts' festival style.


I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of these glasses - sun, or no sun - and for a total of £3.00, it's easy to have a go and make your own!

Lots of Love,

5 comments:

  1. they are so pretty!
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3180
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great DIY. Florals are so in right now!

    Great post! I’m your newest follower. Would love for you to check out my blog & follow back :)
    Coffee Kisses, xoxo
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative idea! Thanks for sharing this :)

    Thara from Moss & Stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and cute! Love it!

    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)