Wednesday 26 December 2012

Just Chillin in my Onesies...

In typical Christmas style, myself and my sister (who's usually behind the camera - driving my crazy!) have been chilling in our new onesies this morning!
I'm being so incredibly lazy today - having skipped the boxing day sales, for a few extra hours in bed! So thought I'd do something productive by turning my lazy day into a post for you!

 I'm in love with my new giraffe Top Shop onesie! A lovely present off my friend Charlotte (who's appeared in previous posts - http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/guest-shoot-1-autumns-day.html). I love the hood, and the material is lovely! 

Lydia has also been spoiled with a lovely Lady bird onesie from Primark! The feet were what really caught my eye, as they  may just be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm always impressed by the quality and feel of Primark onesie's (as I have one of my own courtesy of my lovely auntie!).  Follow her on Twitter - @_LydKendrick


I think Christmas may be one of the only times in the year me and my sister genuinely get along, without fighting! Were now allocating the next few days to watching the whole of the Friends box set! Yay!

Anyone else been treated to a onesie, or a gift that's really made you smile? 

Lots of Love,

7 comments:

  1. Ahh! Cute jammies on both of you! Thanks for making my morning!

    xo Sam
    www.makeshiftmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you both so hot? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome :)
    lovely blog.
    Following your blog. follower#126

    hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    International Giveaway
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2012/11/international-giveaway-one-pair-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you onesies! They are adorable!
    Following!

    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those adorable!

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pajamas are so cute! Love this :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is true. Probably the best thing about onesies is that they are so comfortable, I mean I haven't worn anything as comfortable as them in any form of clothing. No wonder so many people use them till now, and they now come in many sizes, even adults wear them. It used to be just the children, most of the time. Check this out: https://www.kigu.me

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)