Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas Nailssss :)

There's only 5 Sleeps Till Christmas!!!!!
With Christmas less than a week away I've been Christmasying up, everything I own!
Today's nails are in true Christmas festive spirit, with a mix of Barry M green (a birthday present last year from my lovely friend!) and a red Maxfactor nail polish!

 Okay, It might look a little tacky? But I'm planning on going gold in the next few days - so be prepared! I'm just starting to get the Christmas decorations out this year (gutted), so cranking up every Christmas tune! 

Lots of Love,

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I love the nails x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I was thinking for New Years of doing my nails yellow with the index fingers in a black metallic.

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for green and red nails! How much fun.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green shade is really amazing!!
    So bring on the gold!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that barry m colour is reallly pretty


    Georgina
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great nails, love the red colour!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these colors. You did such a nice job :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)