Tuesday 16 October 2012

Casting an Autumn Spell X

Well I've just about recovered after a crazy weekend!
Kelly Clarkson was amazing on Sunday - She's been an idol of mine since I was little, so it was so great to finally see her - and that she sang all my old time favourites too!!!!!
We've got half term next week, but lucky me - I've got work experience! So it won't be much of a break.
Still I'm very excited, as any opportunity to develop my understanding of a career in Marketing should be fun! Plus it gives me something productive to do with my week - apart from shopping!
I'm off now to one of my many dance lessons, followed by a piano lesson - the joys of being young!

As I've been majorly busy, I'm throwing on whatever's at the front of the wardrobe at the moment, relying on my classic 'blue scarf' that I'm way to obsessed with! While completing some (unskilled) photography of my Garden for my art homework, here's a little sneak at today's mixxxxxx mash!




Necklace - Vintage, Top - Topshop, Shorts - Miss Selfridge, Tights - one and only; Primark, Boots - Primark.


Well I'm off now,

Speak Soon!
Lots of Love,
Blondie X

2 comments:

  1. Very great outfit dear.
    I love that you look warm and very cute.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks!
      I waa lucky it was a nice day. Need to purchase some woolies, a.s.a.p! X

      Delete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)